Benefits of installing a smart home thermostat
Temperature & Technology
Popular TV hosts Karen E Laine and Mina Starsiak Hawk have been renovating homes for eleven years and are here to share some tricks of the trade for your HVAC system. In this episode, they discuss the benefits of installing a smart home thermostat.
- A smart thermostat adjusts to keep your home comfortable in the most efficient way possible.
- A smart thermostat will help keep your monthly energy bills down by allowing your HVAC system to run more efficiently.
- A smart thermostat gives you control over your home temperatures from anywhere – whether you’re away from home or on the couch.
- A smart thermostat can sense problems and warn you trusted HVAC expert before they become big problems.
- A connected smart thermostat can act as a smart home hub and work with lights, doors, water sensors and more.